Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back on Track!

It's been a really long while, hasn't it? Multiple computers on my part, and lots of different things happening, but let's not go into that. I've got lots of places to cover, and even, if it pans out from this test post, lots of freebies to go through!

I've changed my avatar to Utilizator's Avatar 2.0, which is mesh and therefore can only wear mesh or prims. I figured I'd try to post some things for other people who might use this avatar as well so they know what freebies they can wear with this-- or even what items they can buy that'll go with this avatar.


Hair -- Emily Streaked by Truth Hair (not free)
Poncho -- YUMZ (Tricks or Treats Hunt gift) MESH
Earrings -- Chop Zuey (Free!) 
Skirt -- Neo Heaven's Gate (group gift) MESH
Socks -- Free with Avatar 2.0 MESH
Boots -- *COCO* (Group Gift) MESH
Pose -- **Ray Skin** ($1L for box)

Background -- Alirium in autumn

Since this is primarily a locations blog, I figured I'd use this time to also introduce Alirium, which is a gorgeous sim based on nature in that there are four branches on the island surrounding a large and beautiful tree, each branch of the island signifying a season. I had to go and take some pictures in the autumn section mostly because the place is just startlingly beautiful. The only downside being that there aren't really any poses to select, and you can't rezz your own poses, so be prepared to go there just to enjoy the sights or if you'd like to take pictures, have your own poses in the inventory.






As a bonus! Since I'm the one standing in front of my sister, I figured I'd put up this outfit as well!
Hair -- Kalista Streaked by Truth Hair (not free)
Shirt -- Neo Heaven's Gate (Free!) MESH
Jeans -- Ricielli (10L Halloween Hunt item) MESH
Sneakers -- Free with Avatar 2.0 MESH
Bracelet -- JPK at Beginner's Luck (Free!)
Scarf -- .:Glamorize:. ($1L)
Pose -- **Ray Skin** ($1L for box)

No comments:

Post a Comment